Caninedophilus for Dogs Natren
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS PART OF NATREN'S PETBIOTIC LINE AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR HUMANS.
Probiotic Gel for Dogs
Natren dog probiotics are specially formulated to support the digestive health of all show, working, and farm dogs. CanineDophilus is a Direct Fed Microbial containing live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Natren CanineDophilus contains Acidophilus (Lactobacillus acidophilus), which is a friendly intestinal flora that promotes intestinal health, assists in the digestion of proteins, has anti-fungal activity, and plays a role in preventing candida overgrowth, yeast infections, urinary tract infections and in cancer prevention. Lactobacillus acidophilus may also benefit cholesterol levels, nutrient assimilation, detoxification, post-antibiotic treatment, constipation and diarrhea control, bad breath, gas, and intestinal disorders.
This gel probiotic contains a special microorganism called Enterococcus faecium. E. faecium is monitored by a German government agency for safety, and is exclusively available in the Natren line of animal probiotics.
Natren has added their own unique Lactobacillus acidophilus NAS strain to this gel to give your dog a unique combination of the gel matrix and two beneficial bacteria. Natren uses only live bacteria super strains, chosen for their effectiveness in aiding digestion.
Most dogs love the probiotic gel and some will even lick it off your fingers.
- Remove the cap from the tip of the syringe.
- Completely fold over one tab so the plunger can slide into the applicator. Each tab equals a 2 gram serving (6 billion cfu).
- Insert the tip of the syringe into the side of the mouth and firmly depress the plunger until it moves forward the number of tabs you have folded.
- Alternatively, apply on top of food or mix into it.
- After use, replace the cap onto the tip of the syringe and store in a COOL, dry place (refrigeration is good).
Ingredients: Vegetable oil, viable dried Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 fermentation product, Vitamin E supplement, viable dried Lactobacillus acidophilus NAS fermentation product, Vitamin A supplement, and Selenium. Total 6 billion cfu per serving (3 billion cfu per gram).
Minimum guaranteed analysis per 2 g dose:
- Vitamin A - 4,000 IU
- Selenium - 0.02 mg
- Vitamin E - 40 IU
- Mixed E. faecium NCIMB 10415 and L. acidophilus NAS total 6 billion cfu
Unit Count: 20ml (20g) syringe
Serving Size: 2 grams
Servings Per Day: 1
Does Not Contain: Preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Warnings: Do not freeze. Keep probiotic supplements refrigerated and dry to maintain potency guarantee.