DMSO- Dimethyl Sulfoxide 99.995% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade
In amber glass. 50 ml is in a dropper bottle for those who need to use a little more that the 30ml amount. Large 250ml and 500ml sizes now available.If using this on the skin always dilute with aloe vera or distilled water. If taking internally add 1 tsp amount to a glass of pure organic orange juice and drink once per day, ideally with a healing protocol that is targeting naturally your specific health issue.
Dimethyl sulfoxide is a power pain killer and healer of bodily tissues. It is indicated in over 300 ailments.
1. While it can help a wound heal faster and decrease scar formation, it should not be used on wounds that are infected. For this I have developed a 50% solution with colloidal silver. MMS/CDS is also a good alternative for infections spraying onto the area a 5ppm solution in distilled water.
2. Don't use it for poison ivy or poison oak, since it may spread the substance that is causing your discomfort. For this I have my wildcrafted jewelweed salve.
3. Don't store it in proximity with toxic substances. Stay away from toxic substances during and after application of DMSO (for 3 hours afterward, to be absolutely safe). And if you accidentally spill a toxic substance on yourself after using DMSO, don't panic; just wash it off right away with soap and water.
4. Take a good multivitamin/mineral supplement to neutralize the free radicals released by DMSO use in the healing process. It should contain vitamins A, C, E, B1, B6, zinc and selenium, like Biomed's Multivitamin & Mineral Tablet.
Always notify your physician immediately should you have any symptoms of allergic reaction. These would include shortness of breath or trouble breathing, swelling of the face, itching, rash or hives, it's rare but it can happen. If you do have these symptoms you can employ urine therapy under the tongue and it will halt the histamine reaction. For more information please read the book Your Own Perfect Medicine.