FitX Pro L-Lysine 180 Capsules
- L-lysine is the L- form of lysine, which is the form absorbed by the body to build proteins.
- This essential amino acid cannot be produced by the human body and must be consumed in food and/or supplement form. It’s also found in topical cream form.
- The most commonly practiced use of L-lysine is in the treatment of the herpes simplex virus.
- L-lysine has various mechanisms and variations through which it may be able to fight cancer, reducing tumor size and causing cell death in cancer cells without damaging nearby healthy cells.
- Other L-lysine benefits include increasing calcium absorption, reducing diabetes-related illnesses and improving gut health.
- The average person needs between 800 and 3,000 milligrams of L-lysine each day.
500mg per capsule