Nattokinase NSK-SD Biomed 60 Capsules
Nattokinase has been shown to degrade fibrin clots both in clot lysis assays comparable to plasmin and by affecting plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 (PAI-1), which is the primary inhibitor of tissue-type plasminogen activator (t-PA).
Human clinical studies have demonstrated the ability of nattokinase to decrease euglobin (clot) lysis time (ELT) up to 8 hours after oral intake of a dose of natto estimated at 6,000 fibrin degradation units (FU). In addition, euglobulin fibrinolytic activity (EFA; lysis area on a fibrin plate) was increased significantly up to 12 hours following administration.
NSK-SD is a superior form of Nattokinase
- Highest potency available > 20,000 F.U./gram on the market
- Vitamin K2 - free
- Non-GMO, vegan and non-irradiated
- Recognized by the JHFA (Japan Health and Nutrition Food Authorization) and the JNKA (Japan Nattokinase Association) as authentic Nattokinase
- Dissolves fibrin clots (blood clots)
- Improved blood circulation
- Cardiovascular & Arterial health
Dosage: 1 capsule once daily
Each capsule contains:
Nattokinase 100 mg
Non-active ingredients: Cellulose, maltodextrin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulase, magnesium stearate.
Caution: Contra-Indications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation, or if you have a bleeding disorder. Consult a health care practitioner if you have a cardiovascular, kidney, or liver disorder, or if you are taking any medications. Stop using this product 7 days before any scheduled surgery, or immediately if you have unscheduled