Beeswax Reusable Food Wrap - 3 Size Pack
Beeswax Food Wrap Assorted 3-pack by Tru Earth, Eco Friendly, Reusable, Sustainable, Zero Waste, Plastic Free Alternative for Food Storage - 1 Small, 1 Medium, 1 Large.
AN ECO-FRIENDLY WAY TO STORE YOUR FOOD:
These beeswax wraps are perfect for storing fruits, vegetables, cheese, bread and more. Their lightweight, flexible design make for easy food storage at home or on the go. It's an easy way to reduce or cut single-use plastics in your kitchen.
- EASY TO USE: Use your hands to apply natural warmth and pressure to help soften the beeswax wrap. Mold the wrap over your fruits and vegetables or use it as a lid to cover a container. In a few seconds, the beeswax wrap will form a tight seal or hold around the item. This seal helps keep your food fresh for longer periods of time.
- EFFORTLESS TO CLEAN: Scrubbers and pads aren't needed to get these beeswax wraps clean. Put a small amount of mild dish soap on the wrap and rinse under cold water. Once your wrap is clean, leave it out to air dry and store in a location of your choice.
- A ZERO WASTE INNOVATION: Our beeswax wraps are made with cotton fabric, beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil. These all natural and non-toxic ingredients help form a wrap that is sturdy and reusable. These wraps are 100% biodegradable and are safe for the environment too.
- CONVENIENT SIZING OPTIONS: Each package contains three beeswax wraps: 1 Small (7.5X7), 1 Medium (10.5X9.5) and 1 Large (13.5X11.5). Whether you are looking to have a versatile option for carrying fruits and vegetables on the go. Or if you want a sustainable lid for your containers, we have a size that will fit your specific needs.
Tru Earth Reusable Beeswax Wraps are an eco-friendly way to store your favourite foods.
Simple To Clean and Maintain: Rinse your Tru Earth - Beeswax Food Wrap under cold water. If needed, use mild dish soap to clean. Leave out on a drying rack or mat to air dry and then fold and place in a convenient location of your choice. (Avoid hot water and/or microwaves when cleaning and storing).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSHow do I clean the beeswax food wrap when it gets soiled or dirty?
- Rinse and wash in cold water to remove excess food off of the beeswax wrap. If needed, you can apply a mild dish soap which will help the cleaning process. Once clean, allow to air dry and then allow to hang or fold to a compact size for future use.
- Use cold water when rinsing and washing
- If needed, apply a natural dish soap to clean
- Keep away from hot water and/or any heat sources (oven, toaster, microwave, etc.)
- Do not use to store raw meats
- You can put up a string in your pantry and hang them over
- You can fold them up when dry and place them back in the cardboard sleeve or in a cotton produce bag
- You can roll them up and place them in a drawer
- Store them with your other food storage containers for easy access.
- If you’ve reached the point where the beeswax wrap needs to be replaced. Take a pair of scissors and cut it into strips and then add it to your compost.
- It is not recommended that you store hot foods in the beeswax wrap. We recommend that if you have a hot food inside of a storage container and you are planning to use your beeswax wrap as a lid. Place the hot food in a fridge or leave it out on the counter to cool down. Once the food has reached room temperature, you can place the beeswax wrap on top of the container to cover.
What type of food can’t be stored in a beeswax wrap?
- It is not recommended that you store or cover raw meat with the beeswax wrap.
Hand-wash your beeswax wrap in COLD water with mild dish soap, air dry, fold, and store.
2. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT
Keep your beeswax wrap away from heat sources such as hot water, dishwashers, microwaves, and ovens.
3. WHAT TO USE WITH
You can use your beeswax wrap for cold cuts, and cooked meat, however, it is not recommended to use with raw meats. Your beeswax wrap is great for half cut fruits and vegetables, cheese, sauce, leftovers, and is breathable enough to be used for rising dough.
On average, each sheet should last about 120 – 150 uses, depending on how regularly they are used. The wraps are made from 100% natural materials and are completely biodegradable and compostable so this is truly a zero waste food cover.